Join a growing team of healthcare professionals dedicated to serving our community’s population through active community service, education, and medical care. Noah’s Ark Pediatrics endeavors to provide our community with the best in Pediatric medical care by employing high spirited, mission minded, and highly professional individuals. If you are interested in working in this fast paced environment where mediocrity is shunned and excellence encouraged please do not hesitate to apply here on this page. Click on the position of interest below to see the position description (NOTE: The job descriptions are not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as directed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization). Currently Noah’s Ark is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME’S & CV’S:
- Pediatrician MD/DO
- Pediatric/Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Front Office MA
- Back Office MA
- Referral Coordinator
In order to be considered for a position you must be able to:
- Prove your ability to work legally in the United States through the E-verify system.
- Obtain and Maintain clearance by passing a background investigation and obtaining a fingerprint Card from Maricopa County.
- Pass and obtain CPR and First Aid within thirty days of employment
- Write and submit an essay, application, and resume or CV for consideration.
- Be willing and able to pass a drug screening upon request.
Noah’s Ark seeks competent individuals who are able to express themselves through the use of both verbal and written communication. We also wish to employ individuals who resonate with our mission and values. Please submit answers to the following questions.
- What motivates you to come to work on a daily basis?
- Why do you want to work for Noah’s Ark Pediatrics?
- What do you value in life and Why?
Please submit your essay, application, and resume or CV by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the PDF version of our Employment Application Here.